Since I didn't take a picture on Friday, I thought I'd sneak this one in. This was from last weekend's Cherry Blossom parade. These kids were awesome on the unicycles. The girl in front is about to juggle, while riding the unicycle. Pretty impressive, huh?
Dinner:
Cilantro-Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa and asparagus
This dish sounded like it was going to be awesome, but it didn't turn out very flavorful. I used chicken thighs instead of the breasts that the recipe calls for, so maybe that's why, but if I make it again, I will definitely let it marinate for much longer than 3 minutes. The salsa was pretty good, though. This recipe also reminded me that I should never try a new recipe on a weeknight. It's too stressful, and a total bummer when it doesn't turn out. We sat down to eat at 7:00. William ate his asparagus and the chicken, but only because he wanted an ice cream sandwich. Seth didn't eat the chicken, but he did eat the asparagus. And he had eaten some leftover pizza when we got home. Both boys got an ice cream sandwich for dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment