Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 110: Seth's Party

I took exactly two pictures of Seth's birthday party. This is one of them:

This is William, right after he blew out the candles on Seth's cake. Seth was sitting in a chair just to William's right. He had decided he didn't want to blow out his candles. So William gladly filled in. That's what brothers are for, right?

Dinner:
Crabs and Croissant sandwiches
We went to Ed's parents after the party to celebrate Ed's sister's birthday. They had blue crabs and we brought leftover sandwiches from our party. William ate some crab and half a sandwich. Seth ate hardly anything. But they both ate cake. For the firs time in four years, I enjoyed about an hour and a half of uninterrupted crab-picking time. My fingers were caked in Old Bay seasoning, I had an icy cold Corona beside me, and I didn't have to get up once to help the boys do something. It was awesome!

1 comment:

MJ said...

That sounds fun! I'm glad it was a success. I'm glad you didn't pick up a camera with Old Bay fingers. :)