Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 106: First Performance

William's class put on a little show for all of the parents today. I'll save the details for my Working It Out blog, but needless to say, it was adorable. I only had my iPhone, so I didn't get a good picture. But it will do. William is the one in the middle.

Dinner:
Salmon, broccoli, dinner rolls
Ed brought the boys home from school today, so I got to stay at work a little late and ride home in solitude. I also got to come home to dinner already prepared. William ate all of his salmon and broccoli. Seth ate all of his broccoli and half of his salmon. He also ate three-fourths of a huge pear, while William ate the other fourth. We ate at 7:00 p.m., and both boys ate an ice cream sandwich for dessert.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wait, are all of those kids dressed in "Sunday best"? I'm confused. Yay, yay, yay for driving home alone and for dinner being done when you got there!

Beth said...

Oh yeah--looks like I'm not the only one who struggled with "Sunday best." William was the best-dressed kid! Either the other parents forgot, or we are a generation that simply doesn't have "nice" clothes for our kids.