Right as Seth and I arrived in William's classroom to pick him up (I get Seth first, then go get William), the class was lined up, ready to go outside. Instead of fighting it, I gave the boys 10 minutes to play before we headed home.Seth is always ready to go home when I get there, but William always needs a little transition time. I managed to take this picture while they played:
Which is reminiscent of this picture, that I took in August '09:
What a difference 9 months makes!
Dinner:
Quesadillas and grapefruit
Yes--it's a weird combination, but William asked for an orange when we got home. We didn't have any oranges, but we did have two grapefruits that have been in the fridge for forever and were on the verge of going bad. Seth ate half of one, and William ate the rest. Seth ate about two-thirds of a quesadilla (with salsa, cheese, and black beans), and William ate about half of a plain tortilla. Seth got an Oreo cookie for dessert, but William didn't even ask for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment