Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 13: Family

Today we celebrated Ed's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary and his grandfather's 90th birthday. Ed's sister and brother-in-law are in town with their three boys (William's and Seth's cousins), ages 7, 5, and 4 months. After the brunch celebration, we went over to Ed's parents' and hung out with family. William and Seth had a blast. Fortunately, all of the kids and grandkids hired a professional photographer to get posed shots of the whole family before the party. I can't wait to see the pictures! This is the best that I could do!




Dinner:
Pizza!
With the whole family together, the easiest thing to get for everyone was pizza. We all sat down to eat at 6:00 p.m. Seth ate a decent-sized piece. William had no interest in eating, so I didn't even bother trying to get him to sit down. Finally, at 7:00, he was hungry, so he ate a piece. No fruit or veggies as a side, but that's okay. We'll try to catch up tomorrow.

No comments: