I took some sepia pictures tonight and they're kind of cool. I'm still working on that whole focus thing, though.
Dinner:
Macaroni and Cheese and broccoli
Today was the day that the Right to Lifers descend on DC and march to the Supreme Court. I'm all for organized protest and political statements and taking a stand for what you believe in. But for the love of God, couldn't they work it out so that they're done with their rallying by 3:00 p.m. so that they don't create traffic-from-hell for those of us who are just trying to do our jobs? It took us one hour and fifteen minutes to get home today. And about 45 minutes of that time was just the five miles or so to get out of DC. We walked in our door at 6:40 p.m. So the pork chop dinner was a no-go. Mac-n-cheese to the rescue! William did his nebulizer and watched cartoons as soon as we got home. Seth had fallen asleep in the car on the way home, so he was a bit tired and clingy when we got inside. I held him while I put the water on to boil for the pasta and nuked the broccoli. The boys sat down to eat at 7:05 p.m., and they both scarfed down their dinners. William had a fruit snack for dessert, and Seth had an Oreo and a fruit snack. Bath followed, and then to bed. Not much of a night, but can't do much about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL at the protester comments! Biggest reason we didn't move to DC area was traffic! Love the Sepia pics in the tub. Did you get a new camera too for the holidays?
Dinner last night here was "do your own thing" meaning that Ben ate pancakes from the freezer that he dumped almost an entire bottle of sprinkes on and being it too was a bad day and Bill was no where in sight, he ate them.
I ate cheese toast about 2 hours later while I tried to get caught up on Lost. No deal...was asleep before the intro was finished.
Major cook ahead session today have 6 things times triples to make, but 3 are pour and dump soups that can be frozen and reheated in the crock pot. Busy, busy am!
Post a Comment