This could have been a great picture.
I'm finding it difficult to make time to take pictures of the boys before or after work. They're not the most cooperative subjects anyway, so trying to figure out settings and taking multiple shots just doesn't happen. I guess I'll have to use Ed, or the cat, or still life's for my subjects. How am I ever going to remember all the different settings, though, without the manual right in front of me. Seems impossible! For now, I'll keep reading and shooting.
Dinner:
Spinach cheese tortellini, tomato sauce, garlic bread
I forgot to thaw the pork chops last night, so I made the tortellini tonight. We sat down to eat at around 6:40 p.m. William ate his plain, without the sauce. Seth ate his with the sauce. They both ate pepperoni (William's request) and grapes. William wanted ice cream again for dessert, so they both got a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment