Reading with the boys before bed:
Dinner:
Pork Piccata, green beans, dinner rolls
I had pounded out the pork chops into cutlets the night before, so when I got home (a little after 6:00), I just had to dust the cutlets in flour and saute them in butter. I managed to get the whole dinner ready and on the table in just under 30 minutes. William watched Jungle Book and did his nebulizer while I got dinner ready, and Seth stood on a chair and "helped" me and mostly played in the dish of flour.Ed got home right when dinner was just about ready, so we were able to all eat together. When we first sat down, Seth didn't want to eat and William "tried" a bite of pork by putting it in and out of his mouth quickly and then decided he didn't like it. So I reheated some mac-n-cheese and leftover chicken tenders from last night for the boys to eat. They both ended up eating all of their green beans, William ate several bites of chicken and several bites of mac-n-cheese. And Seth finally ate some of the pork when he got out of his seat and then sat in my lap and ate off of my plate. They both got an ice cream sandwich for dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a wonderful photo of the three of you. I suspect you will really treasure it when your boys get older and won't fit on your lap as easily! :)
Post a Comment