Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 20: Typical Sunday



A typical Sunday evening after the boys go to bed will find me folding laundry, longing to crawl into bed with a good book or indulgent magazine, or even better, an episode of LOST. Tonight is most definitely a typical Sunday evening.

Dinner:
Steelhead trout, roasted asparagus, boiled new potatoes, and dinner rolls
Ed made the trout. I made the asparagus. We both did the potatoes (I started them, he finished them). It was a great, simple dinner. We sat down to eat around 6:40 p.m. William ate all of his fish and all his asparagus, and asked for more asparagus. (No potatoes, of course.) Seth ate a few bites of everything. (Not a whole lot, but he ate a bunch of baguette and raisins when he woke up from his nap at 4:15.) They both ate half a dinner roll. And they both ate an ice cream sandwich for dessert.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have posted a pic of my laundry; it didn't get folded. I curled up to watch a show with Bob and fell asleep. Bad Carrie!

That is so great that William likes fish!!

As for dinner, I made pot roast. D actually ate his potatoes first tonight, then his carrots and after sitting at the table for over an hour and one reheat later he finally decided to eat his meat. I'm such a mean Mom.

Carrie