Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Day 23: Chapped Lips
William is prone to getting chapped lips. Yesterday he actually said, "They hurt real bad." (Reference to Napoleon Dynamite, in case you didn't get it.) I put Aquaphor on them every night and every morning, and before I leave him at school. But he's constantly licking them. So it doesn't seem to help. Poor guy! I remember having chapped lips all the time when I was a kid, too.
Dinner:
Grands Pizzas and blueberries
We made pizzas tonight using Grands biscuits as the crust. Not very healthy, but the were quick and the crust cooked up nice and crisp, unlike when I usually make pizza. We didn't get home from work until 6:30 thanks to traffic. But both boys helped make the pizzas, so that was good. We rolled out the crusts, spooned on the sauce and added the cheese and pepperoni. They ate a little after 7:00. Seth didn't eat very much, and didn't touch his blueberries. William ate about 3/4ths of his, and all of his blueberries. Seth wanted an ice cream sandwich, but I distracted him and got him upstairs to change into his PJs. But when we went back downstairs for milk, he remembered that he wanted the ice cream. So both boys got an ice cream sandwich. I wouldn't normally have given them dessert after such a lame dinner, but they both have bad colds with coughs, and Seth hasn't been eating a whole lot of anything. So I thought maybe the ice cream would soothe the throat and the stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, despite chapped lips, he is GORGEOUS! What a good-lookin' kid.
It's a cute picture though. :)
Post a Comment