For some reason, William woke up today wanting to wear his Superman shirt and his Superman cape. The shirt didn't surprise me--it's one of his favorites and always the first one he'll pick out of the drawer. But he hasn't worn the cape in months and months. And hasn't really been into Superman since early fall. Maybe it was because his friend Caroline wore a Superman costume to school yesterday for dress-up day. At any rate, he wore his Superman shirt and cape all day, so I grabbed this shot of him at CVS while we waited for Seth's prescription this afternoon.
Dinner:
Pork Fajitas
These turned out really well, and they were easy and quick. I cut the pork into thin strips the other night, and then put them in this marinade this morning. (I made the marinade last night, but I left out the liquid smoke and cayenne pepper.) Then I made this seasoning today, and cooked onions and red, yellow, and orange peppers in the seasoning, and then added the pork. I saved some of the pork and cooked it plain for William, though. For Seth, I tore up a tortilla and gave him pork, along with peaches and grapes. He ate more than I expected. William ate the plain pork, half a tortilla, and grapes. Ed and I ate the fajitas with cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment