We went outside this morning, but only for about 30 minutes before the wind was too much for Seth. I couldn't get them to go outside again this afternoon. And I wasn't nearly as good as entertaining them today as I was yesterday. I didn't even get any pictures today. So I'm cheating and using one from yesterday. They were playing with the shaving cream on the counter.
Dinner:
Steak, wild rice, broccoli, biscuits
(I made Cook's Illustrated's Better than A-1 Marinade, in May 2007's magazine. It was good!) We ate dinner at 6:30. Ed was home, which was nice for a change. Seth ate about half of his dinner. William ate all of his steak, but only a few bites of broccoli. Neither one ate rice. We have so many leftovers now that tomorrow night will be leftover night, instead of fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it's a kid rule that they don't eat rice - Kaitlyn won't touch it. If she accidentally eats one, she will scrape it off her tongue :)
Post a Comment