Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 43: A Rare Sight


Both boys are sitting down and eating--a very rare sight in the Hahn household indeed. Granted, William is on the edge of his seat, and I'm sure he came out of it only moments after taking this photo. But I'll take what I can get! And now I have evidence.

Dinner:
Sauteed Tilapia with asparagus and dinner roll
I dredged the fish in a flour/bread crumb mixture with herb and lemon pepper seasoning, and sauteed them in olive oil. I made a white wine-lemon sauce for Ed and me, but left the boys' plain. I steamed asparagus in the microwave. William ate all of his. Seth ate his asparagus and a bite or two of fish. But then I gave him a string cheese because he didn't seem to want any more fish. William got an ice cream sandwich for dessert. Seth got ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. I thought it was funny that Seth very clearly wanted the ice cream and not an ice cream sandwich. His communication skills are getting better and better! We ate at 6:45 p.m.

No comments: