One from the vault. This was taken in August 2008. William was 2 years, 3 mos. Seth was 4 months. They look so little!
Dinner:
Pizza
The plan was to pick up pizza from Pizza Hut on the way home. (Any pizza is $10!) I left work a little early, got the boys, and we got to Pizza Hut at 5:40. And we waited. And waited. And waited. They told me twice it would be right out. At 6:10 they said a few more minutes. At 6:15, they told me that if I wanted a thin crust, I could get it right away. WTF????? There were lots of angry people at the Pizza Hut that night. I'm not sure what their problem was, but I was practically in tears when I just asked for my money back. Poor Seth and William had been waiting for so long, and so patiently. And when we walked out empty-handed, Seth started crying and saying, "Pizza! Pizza!" I felt so bad. There was a local pizza restaurant a few doors down, so went in there and I got their last three pieces of pepperoni pizza that they sell by the slice. We got home at 6:45. The boys scarfed down their pizza. Seth ate an entire piece. William ate half a piece. Next time, I'm going straight to the local place. What was I thinking? P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment