Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 69: How to Get Pen Marks off of an LCD Monitor

I meant to take a picture of Seth's handiwork before I cleaned it off, but I forgot. Fortunately, a cleaning cloth dipped in vinegar and water got most of it. I don't think there's a surface left in the house that Seth hasn't christened with a pen. Anyway, I'll post this picture from last weekend instead. I was playing with sun flare (realizing, of course, that this technique is way beyond me at this point). A little overplayed, but I'll get there eventually!

Dinner:
Roast beef, asparagus, boiled new potatoes/baked sweet potatoes, and crescent rolls
This was a good dinner, although we didn't sit down to eat until 7:00. But with the time change, it worked out fine. Seth actually ate his baked sweet potato before the rest of us sat down, which is shocking because he's never eaten sweet potatoes before. (Not since he was an infant, anyway.) When we all sat down, he ate his asparagus and crescent roll, but wouldn't touch the roast beef. William ate all his roast beef and all of his asparagus and a bite of crescent roll. They ate an ice cream sandwich for dessert.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Magic Eraser! I work in a field in which people regularly deface my property with pen. Magic Eraser works for me to get pen off of most surfaces.

I get where you wee going with the picture. Great job!