Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 72: Grouchy

I did not have a very good day today. I think it's mostly because I have a sinus infection and my face hurt all day. But I also seemed to have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. I was not inspired to pull out my camera in the 45 minutes it took us all to wake up and get ready and get out the door this morning. Nor was I inspired to pull out the camera in the one hour and fifteen minutes I had this evening in which to make dinner, feed the boys, give them baths, administer the nebulizer treatment, and read to them. Bitter much? Here's hoping tomorrow's better.

Dinner:
Corned beef and cabbage with potatoes Spinach and cheese tortellini with asparagus
Ed ended up working late tonight, so I didn't even bother serving corned beef and cabbage to the boys. For starters, the cabbage needed time to cook, and we didn't get home until 6:15. And I'm pretty confident that neither one of them would have eaten the corned beef. So I made the tortellini instead and heated up some leftover asparagus. William ate all of his. Seth ate a few bites of tortellini and some crescent roll, but no asparagus. They ate at 7:00.

1 comment:

MJ said...

My cold turned into a sinus infection too. I'd rather be talking to you than writing a stupid comment.