Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 70: Bath Duty

Ed does not particularly enjoy bath duty. He usually stays downstairs to clean up after dinner while I give the boys their bath. I don't mind bath for the most part, but it's nice to trade off once in a while. Although I did most of bath time tonight, Ed sat in for a few minutes so I could check e-mail. It's the little things, right?


Dinner:
Oven fried haddock fillets, broccoli, and dinner rolls
These were pretty good, and everyone ate it, including Seth. Haddock isn't my favorite fish--it's a lot like Cod, and I'm not crazy about the texture, but the breading made them taste good. We sat down to eat at 6:45. William ate all of his dinner pretty quickly and got an ice cream sandwich for dessert. Seth ate enough of the fish and broccoli to get dessert, too.

No comments: