Between grocery shopping, playing outside, meeting a friend for lunch, and playing outside some more, there was cleaning. I only managed to clean bathrooms (and only two of them), but at least that's something. Today I busted out the chemicals. I've been cleaning with baking soda and vinegar and my microfiber cloth more often than not, but with all of the change-of-weather germs in the air, I thought I'd go with the big guns.
Dinner:
Sauteed scallops, angel hair pasta, asparagus, dinner rolls
Ed made dinner tonight. The scallops were delicious. William tried the scallops. He didn't spit them out, but he didn't gobble them up, either. He ate a bite or two, some of his pasta, and all of his asparagus. Seth didn't eat a thing. Something's up with him (good call on getting his ears checked, Teresa!), so we might be seeing the doctor tomorrow. Otherwise, a great dinner. (We ate at 6:20.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment