At the end of the day, I hadn't taken any pictures, so I figured I'd share another one of the necklaces I got from my jewelry show. I wore this today with matching earrings. The pendant comes off, too, and I can clip it onto another necklace. Kind of like two necklaces in one!
Dinner:
Popcorn shrimp, corn on the cob, watermelon
Both boys ate all of their shrimp. William ate a few bites of the corn on the cob. Seth didn't like the corn. I can't blame him because it wasn't that great. William saw the corn cobs in the frozen foods section when we were grocery shopping, so I indulged him. But I'll just wait for local fresh corn from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I think we went to the same jewelry party. I went to one last summer, and they had lots of necklaces where the pendants clipped on and off. Their stuff was very pretty! And about the corn...do you ever eat canned corn? We hate frozen corn but the canned tastes very close to fresh. I just drain it, add some salt and pepper, and microwave.
I meant the frozen corn on the cob, specifically. I prefer the canned corn to frozen, too, because I can't ever seem to cook the frozen corn properly. But I like frozen corn because I only have to make a little bit at a time. But the frozen corn on the cob is something I will not get again. Anyway, we don't have corn very often, but I think you're right--we'll stick to canned from now on.
Post a Comment