William wanted me to take a picture of him this morning acting silly. He loves to be silly lately, making crazy moves and then saying, "Watch this Mommy!" He'll repeat his moves and ask, "Is that funny, Mommy?" What a goofball.
Dinner:
Pork piccata, wild rice, green beans
This dinner was quick and easy to make. I had already pounded the pork chops into thin cutlets, so all I had to do was dust with flour and cook them in butter. It took about 2 minutes per side. I made 5-minute wild rice, and nuked frozen green beans in the microwave. I did most of it holding Seth. He did agree to stand in a chair by the counter while I floured the pork cutlets. We got home at 6:15 and dinner was ready at 6:50. William did his nebulizer treatment and watched Benji while I made dinner. William ate all of his pork and green beans, although reluctantly. He was going to walk away, but we reminded him he couldn't have chocolate milk or dessert if he didn't eat. So he decided to eat. I hate resorting to dessert as a bribe or reward, but if it gets him to eat healthy foods, is that a bad thing? Anyway, Seth didn't eat a thing. Go figure. He apparently ate lunch at school, though. So I wasn't too worried. But to see how the evening ended, go visit my regular blog, if you haven't already been there. If you have, well, you know how the evening ended!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think he and Ben are twins in the silly dept. BTW I am impressed with the cleaning as another weekend passed and other than clutter control, I passed up a severe case of cleaning-itis.
Hoping to get one more good cleaning in next week on break and then I am hiring the service until June!
Very silly! And cute! So sorry about Seth.
Post a Comment