This kid climbs on everything. He is going to be the death of me. Or at least responsible for the gray hairs that no doubt will soon start appearing on my head!
Dinner:
Fried shrimp, asparagus, dinner rolls
Safeway was having a big sale on Seapak fried shrimp, so I decided to try them out and see if the boys would like them, even though they're not the healthiest thing in the world. Both boys liked them, but William managed to hurt his arm somehow, right before dinner, so he didn't eat a whole lot. He sat on the couch with a cold pack on his arm for a while, and then I put his arm in a splint and he sat at the table and ate a few bites. But then Ed took him to the hospital just to make sure he didn't fracture it. It was hard to tell if he was just being dramatic, or if he was really hurt. Meanwhile, Seth went between the dinner table and the living room, eating bits and pieces here and there. Not much of a family dinner, but I'd get the shrimp again for a very quick weeknight dinner. I thought they were pretty good! (And William is fine, by the way. I guess he was just being dramatic.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
But he's sooooooo cute!
D LOVES the Seapak popcorn shrimp. I agree, perfect for a busy weekday dinner. :-)
He's looking more like William when you see him in the mirror but from the front he has his trademark cheeky smile. So cute. I'm glad William is ok.
Post a Comment