I have loved witnessing how much William has learned and grown since starting the preschool curriculum in the early fall. It has been so interesting to see what kind of learner he is and will become, and so gratifying to see him take pride in his accomplishments. He has been able to write his name--Will--for a while now. But his full name--William--has been a bit more challenging. That little "a" and "m" don't come easy. But he has finally figured it out. Tonight he wrote his name on the bathroom wall.
In progress:
The final product:
Granted, the line part of the a isn't quite attached to the circle, and the m is pretty shaky. But I couldn't be prouder! I like that he asks me how to do it, but he doesn't want me to do it for him, or even to show him how. He just wants me to tell him.
Dinner:
Rotisserie chicken with green beans
We finally had a normal commute home tonight without monster traffic, so I stopped at the grocery store on the way home and picked up a rotisserie chicken. I shouldn't have bothered, though. Neither kid ate the chicken. They both ended up eating leftover wagon wheel pasta (which is also what Seth ate for breakfast!) and green beans. I guess not all was lost, though, because I sat down with the boys and ate the chicken (we ate around 6:40), and then Ed almost finished the chicken when he got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Go William!
That's awesome that he's writing his name.
As for the chicken, I'm bummed. As you know, that's one of our faves. I'm always hoping there's some magic food that will please all your boys. At least Ed liked it. :)
YAY William!!
Lana doesn't dig the rotisserie chicken either unless I make it into soup.
I am so impressed!!!
Post a Comment