Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 62: Kicking Myself for not Having My Camera Today

The weather today was absolutely gorgeous--an awesome spring day. We played outside a lot today, but I didn't bring my camera. So no pictures. Instead, in honor of spring, I'll post this picture from our patio when we first got married and lived in the condo. I had also just gotten my camera (I think).


Dinner:
Sirloin steak, broccoli, roasted new potatoes
I grilled the steak tonight. That's right peoples, GRILLED. It was such a gorgeous day. Can't wait for the warmer weather to get here! Anyway, Seth ate his broccoli and half of a pear, and maybe a few bites of potatoes. William ate his steak, but not his broccoli or pears or the potatoes. Neither one mentioned dessert.

2 comments:

HeatherV said...

Welcome spring and after the winter you have had with snow I hope for many, many more days like today. We took advantage of the nice weather to take the dog out and to hit the park nearby while Bill was at a movie.

Thanks by the way for your thoughts on what is going on here with schools. A total heartbreaking mess.

MJ said...

I love all three pictures from the Vault!