Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 71: Dentist Trip

William and I had our teeth cleaned today. William was so good, and his teeth looked great. No cavities for either of us! After the dentist, we went to Subway, where I took a picture of him.

Dinner:
French Dip sandwiches, french fries, mixed fruit
Seth ate mozzarella cheese, a banana, and several bites of a sandwich (some of his own, though mostly mine). William started out eating plain roast beef and fruit, but after he saw me dipping my sandwich in the au jus, he decided he wanted to try it, and he liked it! So he ate about a third of a sandwich and his fruit. He ate some Pez candy for dessert. Yay for something new that he likes that's easy to make!

3 comments:

HeatherV said...

I just read the dentist account and am reminded on Ben's first visit I drug a 3 foot Elmo doll with us. We had been reading Elmo goes to the Dentist and the entire staff was laughing at an obvious 1st time mom moment including putting Elmo in the chair first!

Glad to hear it was a good day for the boys.

MJ said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of William. What a big guy!

Anonymous said...

Just so happy that William had a great dental experience and a fun time afterwards with his Mom! You are doing just fine, Beth! I think that you are right in focusing on being with your sons while their young and enjoying them, for the most part. I agree with some of the other Moms and you should cut yourself some slack. I think you are doing a great job, although, I understand that working and doing everything else is stressful. I salute you girl! Have a good rest of the week and weekend! I love you pictures, especially this one of William. So grown up and smiling! Miss and love all of you!