Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 75: Outside Fun

The weather was gorgeous today. I took the boys to a park near Annapolis, MD, to meet up with a good friend and her two kids. The boys had a blast. I brought my camera but when it wouldn't turn on, I realized that I had left the battery at home in the charger. Grrrr. When we got home, Seth took a nap, but when he woke up, we put the kids back in the car and headed to Gravelly Park to watch the airplanes land and eat a picnic dinner. Everyone and their mother was there--it was so crowded. But the boys had a blast anyway. They played with balls, blew bubbles, threw rocks in the water, and watched the airplanes land.

Dinner:
Firehouse subs, chips, grapes
Seth didn't eat anything. William ate a few bites of a sandwich. There was too much to do and too many distractions to eat. Hopefully we'll eat well tomorrow.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Sounds like a great day! Is Seth still eating well during the day? Otherwise (hate to say it) you might want to get his ears checked for infection. Just one of the signs I look out for with Kaitlyn still. Love the pictures!